|Title ||Details |
|Father's Name: ||Late Shri Budhu Teli |
|Mother's Name: ||Smt. Dukala Teli |
|Date of Birth: ||14th August 1970 |
|Birth Place: ||Duliajan, Assam |
|Marital Status: ||Unmarried |
|State Name: ||Assam |
|Party Name: ||Bharatiya Janata Party |
|Permanent Address: ||Tipling Purnaghat, PO – Jaloni Dibruduar, PS – Duliajan, Dibrugarh, Assam – 786602. |
|Present Address: ||1-A, Sunhari Bagh Lane, New Delhi-110011 |
|Email id: ||mos-fpi[at]nic[dot]in |
|Educational Qualifications: ||Higher Secondary |
|Profession: ||Political and Social Worker |
|Positions Held: || |
- 2001-2011: Member, Assam Legislative Assembly (Two Terms)
- May, 2014: Elected to 16th Lok Sabha
- 1st Sept. 2014 – 25th May, 2019: Member, Standing Committee on Industry
- Member, Consultative Committee, Ministry of Development of North Eastern Region
- 1st May, 2016 – 25th May, 2019: Member, Committee on Public Undertakings
- May, 2019: Re-elected to 17th Lok Sabha (2nd term)
- 30th May, 2019 onwards: Union Minister of State, Ministry of Food Processing Industries
|Positions held in Assam: || |
- State General Secretary of Tea-cell.
- General Secretary of Assam Pradesh BJP.
- Vice President of Assam Pradesh BJP.
- State President of BJP Chah Morcha.
- State President of Bharatiya Janata Mazdoor Mahasangh.
- Deputy Leader in Assam Legislative Assembly (BJP).
- State Core Committee Member etc.
|Social and Cultural Activities, Literacy, Artistic and Scientific Accomplishments and other Special Interests: || |
- Founder Secretary of ATTSA (Assam Tea Tribe Student Association) Duliajan Branch.
- Organizing Secretary of ATTSA Central Committee.
- Publisher of “SIRISH” the fortnightly Assamese paper based on Tea Tribe.
- Producer of “Theater Nayan Tara” based on the culture of Tea Tribe.
- Chairman of NGO Pratishruty.
|Countries Visited: || |